This ride is where Gravity started in 1998. And all those years of experience guarantee that your ride on Death Road with us will be one you’ll be bragging about for years and one most of our riders say was the best experience of their trip in South America.
Our highly trained English speaking guides and mechanics will give you all the helpful information to get you down safely, comfortably and with an amazing time.
Quite deservedly, this world-famous mountain bike ride is our most popular. Gravity has been featured guiding and riding Death Road in more than 60 magazine and newspaper articles, as well as 10 television shows and on the lips and blogs of almost every backpacker and adventure traveler in South America.
The dramatic and scenic “World´s Most Dangerous Road,” dubbed as such by the Inter-American Development Bank in 1995, and locally known as “The Death Road”, “Camino de la muerte” or “Yungas Road” is a must-do adventure activity in South America!
This amazing ride must be done with the utmost safety and security, which is why we have been working hard for over 20 years to ensure our trip is not only fun but as safe as possible. And the cherry on the cake is we finish the ride at La Senda Verde Animal Refuge!
• Ride the world-famous Death Road (World’s Most Dangerous Road)!
• Incredible scenic variety and a spectacular loss of altitude of more than 3,600m/11,800 ft, from snow-covered high altitude mountain ranges down to the steaming Amazonian Jungle.
• 64kms (40 miles) of downhill riding with only a few small uphills and a couple of flat bits!
• After the ride relax at La Senda Verde Animal Refuge, featuring rescued monkeys, parrots, and much more.
• Company with the best safety record in Bolivia.
• Ride the best bikes in Bolivia